Self-Prepared Divorce Forms
At DivorceLawInfo.com, we let you "Try Before You Buy" so you know what to expect. Select the document you need, and the online questionnaire will open. Watch our SmartLegalForms® software create your documents as you answer the questions.
"Self-prepared" documents offer immediate access to download, print and use your documents upon purchase.
Try Before You Buy
- It's easy to start. Click on the document name, and the online questionnaire will open.
- Move through the SmartLegalForms® questionnaire answering all the questions. Help boxes are available along the way.
- You will see your document being created during this process.
Set Up Your MyLegalAffairs™ Account
- Creating your account is free! Credit cards are only required when you make a purchase.
- You can even save incomplete questionnaires in your MyLegalAffairs™ account. Come back any time to edit, finish and purchase.
Purchase and Access Your Documents 24/7
- After purchase, you will have 24/7 access to download your documents from your account.
- Use your document "as is" or make changes if you need to based on your individual circumstances.
- Documents come with detailed, step-by-step instructions and are ready for you to print and file them with the appropriate court/institution.
Note: Our website is for document preparation only (no legal advice). Proper filing and service of documents and payment of related notary, court and filing fees are your responsibility.
The legal documents offered from our sites are intended to be prepared and filed within thirty (30) days. Changes in laws and document guidelines can make older documents obsolete or unacceptable for courts. Therefore, your prepared documents must be filed within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. If for any reason your prepared forms are rejected and you did not file your documents within this time frame, there will be no refunds.