Divorce Law Information Center Secure Shopping: Your Information and Data is Secure
Why It's Safe
Using a secure server on the Internet is perhaps the most secure method to pay using a credit or debit card. Wework with Chase Paymentech credit card processing, which is one of the largest credit card processors in the United States and processes your card securely and immediately for any credit card purchase made from this web site.
- Your credit or debit card details are processed through the Paymentech secure server, where they employ encryption and multi-level safeguards. This means that your card details are converted into code, which is securely transmitted to Paymentech servers. The Divorce Law Information Center does not have nor ever holds your credit card details.
- Paymentech leads in service with 24-hour, 365-day support and cardholder telephone support.
- In the event of unauthorized use of your credit or debit card, most banks will completely cover your liability, or limit your liability to $50.00 or less.
We are so confident of the security of our ordering system and the quality of our legal documents we offer the following guarantee:
- In the unlikely event that your bank or card issuer holds you liable for an unauthorized transaction on your credit or debit we will cover your liability up to a maximum of $100.00.
- If, within 14 days of your order, you are not completely satisfied for any reason with your Rapidocs legal document(s), we will refund your money, no questions asked. If a court does not accept our documents at any time, you will be entitled to a 100% refund, provided that you send to us evidence of court rejection.